Netbeans - Unable to properly load Bamboo project

Hi,

Is it possible to develop a Bamboo plugin using Netbeans?

I managed to create a basic project by installing the Atlassian SDK and running "atlas-create-bamboo-plugin". Then I edited the pom.xml file as suggested here:

Configuring NetBeans to use the Atlassian Plugin SDK

After adding the <repositories> and <pluginRepositories> elements and setting the <maven.local.repo> element in the <properties> element to point to the local Atlassian repository e.g. C:\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-3.7\repository the project was reported as misconfigured by Netbeans 7.01 and gives the following reasons why:

4 problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.myfirstplugin:myfirstplugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[ERROR] Invalid plugin repository: URL missing for repository atlassian-public @
[ERROR] Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-bamboo-plugin:3.7 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved: backport-util-concurrent:backport-util-concurrent:jar:3.1, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.8.1, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.0-alpha-8, plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.2, org.sonatype.aether:aether-util:jar:1.7, org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-inject-bean:jar:1.4.2, org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-guice:jar:noaop:2.1.7, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-annotations:jar:1.5.5, org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-sec-dispatcher:jar:1.3, org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-cipher:jar:1.4: The repository system is offline but the artifact backport-util-concurrent:backport-util-concurrent:jar:3.1 is not available in the local repository. @
[ERROR] Invalid artifact repository: URL missing for repository atlassian @
[ERROR] Unknown packaging: atlassian-plugin @ line 19, column 16
for project com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.myfirstplugin:myfirstplugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT at C:\bamboo-plugin\myfirstplugin\pom.xml

I am fairly new to Maven so any idea how I can get it to work?

Thanks

2 answers

Same issue for me (but jira plugin) somebody can help ?

0 votes
Milos Kleint Atlassian Team Apr 27, 2015

Please check nb-atlassian-dev at bitbucket for a NetBeans plugin(s) that make developing Bamboo/Jira/... plugins easier in the IDE.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Friday in Jira Service Desk

Looking for anyone who has switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk

Hi Community! The Jira Service Desk marketing team is looking for customers who have successfully switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk!   We’d love to hear your thoughts on the pros and ...

31 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you