Multiple Select Values Dynamic Parameter using Database Custom Field

Hi,

Just want to ask if it is possible to pass multiple values in dynamic query. I am using multiple values option and when i multiple select a values it will pass the values in the sql statement as an (in statement). But its not working when i change my sql statement to an in statement. For example, i have multiple products (product a and product b) and i pass dynamically the 2 values to a sql statement which will show details of product so my sql statement will be like this (select * from product_details where product in (product a, product b)). In statement is not working please help on this. Thank you very much.

1 answer

Hi,

So meaning it is possible to multiple select values in DBCF custom field but to handle this in select statement you need to use a function to handle it and add commas to it right? 

Hi,

Ill test this first and will see if it will work for us. Thank you very much. 

Hi,

Is it possible to use SIL as a workaround instead of using backend function since we have big data for this kind of approach? How can we do this in SIL?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Agile

How Scrum works? It starts with training and education

To answer “How scrum works,” most of the teams I've worked with first addressed the question: “where to start?”  That question applies to both implementation and improvements on the Scrum framew...

168 views 3 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you