It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Multiple Field Tabs Not Showing Up

Eric Brenner Aug 25, 2014

Hello,

I've got two field tabs set up on the default screen for my issuetype. On the second field tab, I have 6 custom scripted fields. For some reason, the second field tab will soemtimes show up, and other times all 6 of those fields will be on the default tab. Any idea why the second tab is intermittent? The values are always populated, and I can't find any correlation as to why different issues will separate my field tabs and others won't, even though the fields are always there.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eric Brenner Aug 26, 2014

Unfortunately there is no solution to it. Apparently there's a ticket in JIRA for it.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-33758

So it just won't work if I don't have other fields populated.

0 votes

Hey there,

sound to me like you should check your screenschemes for the according issues and check the there definied tabs.
I don't remember any problem with ScriptRunner like this.
So this could fix it.
Please let me know if it was a resolution. :)

Greets
Simon

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

190 views 21 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you