cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing class DefaultOfBizDelegator in JIRA API 6.4.4

Titus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

For a JIRA plugin I need to query the database using the class DefaultOfBizDelegator.

But this class is missing in jira-api-6.4.4 as well as others e.g. com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager

I downloaded the jar via maven for eclipse. Or are those classes located in a different ja which I need to enable in my plugin pom.xml?

The only dependencies are jira-api, jira-core, sal-api and the template renderer. The jira-api version is set to 6.4.4

Where do I get a complete api jar.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

You do not need DefaultOfBizDelegator. You can use the interface OfBizDelegator. Both should be available anyway!

Titus
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 1, 2015

Hi Jobin,

thanks for the answer. I know that I can just use the interface OfBizDelegator. But I need an object or instance doing so which is the point where DefaultOfBizDelegator turns up.

After I cleaned my Eclipse project settings (atlas-mvn eclipse:clean) and rebuild Maven was downloading the complete jar.

Thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events