cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for base url and application links location backend

Warren McInnes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

Hi my question is simple,

Where can i find the following:

1.The location of the file that contains the base-url in the linux file directory for JIRA?

2.The location of the file that contains the Application Links in the linux file directory for JIRA?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

Hi Warren,

JIRA Base URL and application links data are both stored in the database. Therefore in order to retrieve the data, we can run some SQL select statement from the database SQL browser.

1. To retrieve the application Base URL, you can run the following select statement:
select pe.entity_name, pe.property_key, ps.propertyvalue from propertyentry pe, propertystring ps where pe.id=ps.id and pe.property_key = "jira.baseurl";

2. To retrieve the application links data, you can execute the following select statement:
select SUBSTRING(a.property_key,16,36) as "Application Key", b.propertyvalue as "Application Name" From propertyentry a join propertystring b on a.id=b.id where a.property_key like "applinks.admin%name";

However as for the application links data, there may be some other tables involved as well, such as:
- propertyentry
- propertystring
- oauthspconsumer (for applinks using OAuth authentication method)
- trustedapp (for applinks using Trusted Application authentication method)

Anyway more details on this, you may refer to the following KB article, which includes the tables involved for application links:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+remove+Application+link+directly+through+database

I hope the info above helps!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events