Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left menu missing (Zen)

Raymundo Vásquez Ruiz October 8, 2013

We've just upgraded to Confluence 5.3 from 4.X (latest in that branch) and we've found out that the page layout is missing the left menu. We've been trying to edit the master page but the capability to drag & drop components is not working, if we move any component to the left, the page auto renders and the element returns to the center. Did we hit a bug? Is there any conventional and effective way to define our template?

5 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raymundo Vásquez Ruiz November 4, 2013

Thank you all for your help. It has been solved

0 votes
Raymundo Vásquez Ruiz October 30, 2013

Hi Kathy,

Unfortunately I can't get it due to some permissions error. I've contacted the JIRA administrators to see what's the problem.

Permission Violation

It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.

If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

My login there is rvasquez as well.
Thank you

0 votes
Kathy October 29, 2013

Hi Raymundo,

I see that we responded on Oct 28, by providing a release candidate JAR. I'm emailing you a fresh link to the support ticket.

0 votes
Raymundo Vásquez Ruiz October 29, 2013

Hi Darryl,

I've sent another mail to support asking again, but no answer after a couple of days. So, here: any news? :)

Thanks

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2013

Hi Raymundo,

We're releasing Zen 5.2.11 this week, which adds compatibility for Confluence 5.3. The issues you are seeing are resolved in this build.

Cheers,
Darryl

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events