Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KCF-Pro JIRA Rest API example

AndrewB November 24, 2015

I'm attempting to create an issue in JIRA through the REST API that has a KCF - Pro custom field on it. It's a KCF - Autocomplete Multiple issue picker.

I'm having trouble figuring out what JSON is expected. I have {"update":{"customfield_10812":[{"set": ... }]}} but I don't know what goes in the ... area.

Are there any examples of this anywhere?

This is the custom field meta data from the issue type:

Key: customfield_10812, {"required":true,"schema":{"type":"array","items":"string","custom":"com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.keplercf-pro:sil-options-cf","customId":10812},"name":"Builds","hasDefaultValue":false,"operations":["set"]}

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Answer accepted
Alexandra Topoloaga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2015

Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately, at this moment, you cannot populate a KCF Pro via Rest API. This is an improvement already existing in our backlog, so we plan to implement it.

Alexandra

AndrewB November 25, 2015

Thank you for the quick response! Is the backlog visible anywhere?

Alexandra Topoloaga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2015

The backlog is not visible, it is on our internal JIRA, but we'll inform you when the feature will be added. :)

Begoña Bonet November 26, 2015

I vote for this :-). We will use it when it will be available.

0 votes
hapheus April 21, 2017

Is this issue already solved ? 

Marcin Pelzner June 9, 2017

Well, I dont know if it's resolved. Maybe this will help. It's working version for KCF - Single Autocomplete custom field:

pickedUser = "{label='" + userLogin + "', value='" + userLogin + "'}"

And then in jsonbuilder:

customfield_10573         : pickedUser,

I found in database what should I write in string. So probably if you will search a table containing the custom field values, you will know how to prepare the json builder.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events