Jira-mail-plugin source code?

Rishab Malhotra April 11, 2014

My organization has been using JIRA for years, we have added and maintained our own custom implementation of the jira-mail-plugin for quite a while. Every JIRA update we merge the latest source of the mail plugin into our own and replace the inbuilt one during upgrades.

Starting with JIRA 6.2 i noticed that when we download the source code we no longer get the source code, but get a dependencySources directory with a bunch of jar files. When i unpack the jira-mail-plugin-XXX.jar, I can get the source - however I no longer have access to the pom.xml file...

How do I determine which versions I need to update in the JIRA 6.1.7 source code pom.xml file (which is the last one I have available)?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2014

Just download the https://maven.atlassian.com/service/local/repositories/atlassian-public-proxy/content/com/atlassian/jira/jira-mail-plugin/6.2.0/jira-mail-plugin-6.2.0.jar

and then look inside it in META-INF\maven\com.atlassian.jira\jira-mail-plugin\pom.xml

You can get the pom.xml that way from now on.

John McC December 21, 2017

Ok Now in 2017/2018 how do we get the pom? Seems Like they are not made available. Thank you 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events