It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira-mail-plugin source code?

My organization has been using JIRA for years, we have added and maintained our own custom implementation of the jira-mail-plugin for quite a while. Every JIRA update we merge the latest source of the mail plugin into our own and replace the inbuilt one during upgrades.

Starting with JIRA 6.2 i noticed that when we download the source code we no longer get the source code, but get a dependencySources directory with a bunch of jar files. When i unpack the jira-mail-plugin-XXX.jar, I can get the source - however I no longer have access to the pom.xml file...

How do I determine which versions I need to update in the JIRA 6.1.7 source code pom.xml file (which is the last one I have available)?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Just download the https://maven.atlassian.com/service/local/repositories/atlassian-public-proxy/content/com/atlassian/jira/jira-mail-plugin/6.2.0/jira-mail-plugin-6.2.0.jar

and then look inside it in META-INF\maven\com.atlassian.jira\jira-mail-plugin\pom.xml

You can get the pom.xml that way from now on.

Ok Now in 2017/2018 how do we get the pom? Seems Like they are not made available. Thank you 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in United States

Live! - Austin ACE -- Summer BASH 2019

Hey Austin! Come join us for our 2019 Atlassian Community Summer BASH as we transition ourselves into party status! Bring an attachment, log a great time, and collaborate with new friends as we celeb...

8 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you