Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Tab Panel not working into Jira 7

Fernando del Río December 21, 2015

Hi guys,

Plugin tab I created in version 6.4 all good but when I install the package in jira 7 have the following error:

649x146x1 uw6w63 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /browse/TEST-2 [c.a.j.plugin.issuetabpanel.IssueTabPanelInvokerImpl] getActions does not implement IssueTabPanel.com.atlassian.jira.plugin.issuetabpanel.IssueTabPanel3Adaptor(com.atlassian.jira.issues.Issue, com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User). This likely means the plugin is not compatible with this version of JIRA.
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.example.jira.tab2.jira.tabpanels.IssueTabPanel.getActions(Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/Issue;Lcom/atlassian/jira/user/ApplicationUser;)Ljava/util/List;

Help Please!!!!

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2015

It looks like you have not recompiled it for version 7.  There's quite a few changes in the API, including removal of a lot of long-deprecated calls.

ups! and you have a solution? Jira 7 other similar component TAB ? Thank you

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2015

Recompile your add-on.

You refer to create the plugin again? in the documentation I find the module tab

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2015

I don't understand the comment. You say you have written an add-on. Your add-on does not work in version 7 of JIRA. The error message you get is telling you that your code is calling a method that does not exist. So you need to change your code and recompile it.

0 votes
Fernando del Río December 22, 2015

I resolved this by updating to AbstractIssueTabPanel3 also remove my template VM the < body> < / body> to display the content in TAB

Thank you so much

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events