Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JQL: Is it possible to get the list for each voters (for the issues, which have been voted) ?

MM _PREM_ October 23, 2015

JQL: How is it possible to get the list for each voters (for the issues, which have been voted)?

I can't find in the result list the voter element.

the goal is to check the tickets with the highest voting amount. And then check for special people. After that the decision should be done, which feature (JIRA ticket) will be implemented next.

4 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2015

Hi M,

Currently it's not possible to retrieve the voters using JQL indeed, and for this I've just raised this suggestion:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-45952

In the meantime, you can retrieve the name of the voters using a API call such as this one:

curl -u admin:admin -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET http://localhost:8080/jira/rest/api/2/issue/TT-20/votes

Remember to change the admin:admin with user:password and the url with the one from your JIRA.

I hope it helps,

Eduardo

Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2015
0 votes
MM _PREM_ October 25, 2015

To find out the the amount of votes per issue is clear.

I used so far:

votes >0   order by votes DESC

But to find out the voting-names is not working.

So would it possible to request that for the future?

What do I need to do for that?

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2015

You can filter for or order by the vote count like this:

order by votes

...but you cannot access the voters themselves. This granularity is not offered in JQL, simply put.

0 votes
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
October 23, 2015

Hello there,

You should be able to use a JQL like "votes > 0 order by votes", for instance. This will retrieve the issues that have some vote ordered by the highest first.

I hope it helps smile

Eduardo

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events