Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA->FISHEYE: You don't have access to view all related commits

Miroslav Brabenec August 25, 2015

I know, that similar (or same) problem was discussed here. But did anybody found the resolution of JIRA-FISHEYE integration:

• I can see commits on Issue, but when I click to detail, there is error message: You don't have access to view all related commits. Please contact your administrator.

• Commits are not visible on Activity Stream in JIRA.

I need to say, that this problem come into being from day to day. It was working, but even though we did not upgrade of make any changes, it stopped working.

Thanks for answers.

commits.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Miroslav Brabenec August 26, 2015

I used:

Fisheye > Administration -> Application Links -> Edit - > Incoming Authentication -> OAuth  and Diasble/Enable and IT WORKS.

0 votes
Hack Vogel May 29, 2019

Users received this message when they clicked on the 'commits' link in the Development panel of a JIRA issue.

The problem was found in the repository permission(s) set in Fisheye. Once the appropriate permissions were specified for the group(s) in the repository within Fisheye, users were able to view their commits from the link in the JIRA ticket.

To set repository permissions in Fisheye:

1. click on administrator cog
  2. select Repositories from the drop down
  3. select the desired repository
  4. select 'Permissions' in the left panel
  5. select the checkbox for the desired groups.
  6. click the 'Save' button

I hope this helps.

0 votes
manjunatha k r June 9, 2016

Hi Miroslav Brabenec,

I am also facing the above same issue from the beginning (it was not working anytime before for me).

My Fisheye, Incoming Authentication -> OAuth configuration is as follows::

"PTTM" (JIRA) is currently registered as a consumer and can make requests into "10" (FishEye / Crucible) using OAuth.

Execute as:

Please suggest me whether above configuration is right thing to do or not?

I am able to access Crucible review information linked to my JIRA issue successfully.

But I can see commits on my same JIRA Issue, but when I click to detail,facing the  You don't have access to view all related commits. Please contact your administrator issue.

Crucible/Fisheye is running on the same server instance. But JIRA server is running on different server. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events