Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Servicedesk not loading in IE

IT Accounts March 13, 2017

Weird issue - Clean install of JIRA and ServiceDesk (no other plugins). When trying to access the customer portal in IE the user is given a blank page (however, as seen in the image below there is some json data loaded which represents the correct content but without HTML to frame it...)

The portal works in Firefox and Chrome without issue. Additionally, the standard JIRA login page & system loads properly in IE - it is only the servicedesk pieces which aren't loading. I saw a post which suggested to enable 'DOM' objects in IE settings, I did that. Compatibility mode doesn't seem to be doing anything.

servicedesk.png

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2017

You most likely encountered https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-4892.

You could try JSD 3.3.1

IT Accounts March 13, 2017

Thank you! I'll look in to downgrading/uninstalling this version.

Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2017

Np good luck!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2017

may be related to what i saw when just getting underway with JSD. See - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/41480006

0 votes
Henri Volk [amily] March 13, 2017

You probably ran into JSD-4892

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events