Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Desk - Costumer Portal new action (ticket detail page)

Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2017

Hi guys,

I'm trying to add a new action on JIRA Service Desk - Customer Portal (ticket detail page).

I'd like to create a similar action like "Share". The problem is: I'm not being able to put the inline-dialog working.

I've ried to create a web-panel a and simply added the https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/inline-dialog.html as explained on Atlassian AUI documentation but without success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Rui Rodrigues

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
mina
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2017

hmm try removing this line from your atlassian-plugin.xml

<dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency>
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

Many thanks Mina Samy [Atlassian]. Your suggestion has worked. So, another question, How can I associate a inline-dialog to an action? Do I need to crate a web-panel to add the inline-dialog content?

mina
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2017

@Rui Rodrigues you shouldn't need a webpanel. An easy way you can achieve this is with JS. Keep your <web-item> and then in JS find it and replace the html with the <aui-inline-dialog> html. I believe that should work.

Note: the <context>jsd-menu</context> that you have is incorrect. It should be <context>servicedesk.portal</context> instead.

0 votes
mina
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2017

Hi Rui,

Are you on JSD server or cloud? And when you say inline-dialog doesn't work, what do you mean? What happens when you click on your item?

If you don't mind, sharing your source code would be helpful too.

Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2017

Hi @Mina Samy. I'm on JSD Server.

I've created a web-panel and I just copy and past the example from inline dialog documentation, the first one, into vm template.

&lt;a data-aui-trigger aria-controls="more-details" href="#more-details"&gt;
    Inline dialog trigger
&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;aui-inline-dialog id="more-details"&gt;
    &lt;p&gt;Lorem ipsum.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;/aui-inline-dialog&gt;

I've alse added this on VM to load the inline-dialog resources because it doesn't belong to core

$webResourceManager.requireResource("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-inline-dialog2")

Nothing happens when I click on link.

Just a note:

I'm using JIRA 7.2.4 and AUI version is 5.10.0

Do you need more info?

mina
Atlassian Team
January 16, 2017

@Rui Rodrigues do you mind sharing a .zip of your plugin? Very hard to know what's wrong otherwise...

Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2017

Hi. You can find the zip here.

I have a web-item and a web-panel. The web panel has the sample from Atlassian AUI Inline-DIalog.

What's my need? I would like to create a custom action something like the Share action. When a user clicks on this new action, a inline-dialog must be opened.

If you need more finfo from my side, please tell me.

Note: I just create a web-panel to put the inline-dialog sample working, but without success. I think the problem is related with the inline-diolog dependency.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Rui Rodrigues.

Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2017

I'm getting this error:

Uncaught Error: jira/featureflags/feature-manager missing wrm/data
    at s (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:1094)
    at o (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:1094)
    at c (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:1094)
    at window.require (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:1156)
    at Object.&lt;anonymous&gt; (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:2987)
    at t (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:2978)
    at Object.&lt;anonymous&gt; (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:2988)
    at Object.&lt;anonymous&gt; (batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&amp;locale=en-US:2987)
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events