JIRA (4.4.5) user profile hover over

Royce Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

Hi all,

I need to add some html to JIRA (4.4.5) user profile hover over box (which contains profile picture, full name, e-mail, time-zone, etc.). I am hoping it's just a simple velocity template edit. Anyone can point me to the right direction.

I tried editiing the profileLink.vm but that's not it.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Royce Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2013

Found my own answer. The jsp resposible for hover profile is: jira/secure/views/user/viewuserhover.jsp.

1 vote
ironeagle March 4, 2013

Hi!

If you want to change the the hover box you need to make your own implementation of the ViewProfile.jspa action. It cant be done by changing the profileLink.vm file.

To accomplish what you are trying to do you need to write your own User format plugin.

Royce Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2013

Thanks Nelson!

0 votes
Royce Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2013

mmm... no taker?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events