Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any provision for sign off (page approval) on confluence pages for confluence cloud instance.

ajinkya bhosale March 22, 2016

I want to sign off (i.e. approval of pages) on confluence cloud , but there is no any add-on available. Please let me know if any possibility to fulfill my requirement.

Also let me know whether Atlassian team working on it ??? 

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Gaurav Patel April 27, 2016

I am also looking for page approval in cloud version. Let me know if you find any other solutions or workarounds for this.

Darryl Beckett July 3, 2019

Does this require a lic same as confluence? Do I need a user to have a Confluence lic, and a sign off lic?

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2016

There are two such Atlassian Marketplace add-ons for Server that provide that ability:

However I don't think that they have released a Cloud version just yet. I would reach out and contact those vendors to see if they intend on creating Cloud versions of their Server add-ons.

Since there is such great Marketplace support for these features I think that it is unlikely that Atlassian will seek to implement this; thus contacting the vendors is certainly your best option.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events