cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an EAP for Crowd?

Graham Bakay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

I see that Crowd has finally dropped a beta for v2.7. Is there any possibility of getting my hands on this beta? We're eagerly, really eagerly awaiting 2.7 because it fixes a couple of blocker bugs for us. I'd love to have as much time as possible to verify that things are working as they should, and get our apps using the improvements.

Cheers,

Graham.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2013

Hi Graham,

Sorry but looks like there isn't. Despite the existance of EAP releases of JIRA and Confluence, Crowd developement don't offer EAP of this software. I've raised an improvement request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-3570.

Cheers,

Lucas Lima

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2014

Yeah, you can see Atlassian stuff wondering if a reported bug replicates on a newer version which was not released. Check https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-3873

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2014

Was this feature request *removed*?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events