Is there a way to use the crucible gadget for all the projects at the same time?

Maximiliano Alvarez December 31, 2014

Hello,

we are trying to gather some organizational metrics and I wanted to know if it was possible to see the info the Crucible gadget displays but for all the projects at the same time.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2015

Interesting.  Which specific gadgets/metrics are you thinking about?  Built-in Crucible capabilities for metrics/reports is pretty limited, I've been working on manual methods for this myself. 

The only method I know of that gets close to what you describe is configuring a JIRA dashboard to display some extra Crucible Gadgets (Overdue Reviews, Review Inbox, etc.)  Those usually provide user-specific rather than project-specific results.  See the list and instructions here.  It also talks about displaying them on Confluence, although I haven't done that.

If you're talking about some of the internal Crucible reports/gadgets, the only thing I know of is the Custom Filter which can return a list of reviews based on specified criteria across all projects. 

For your personal Fisheye Dashboard you can favorite multiple projects to see all Recent activity for them, but that's pretty useless for reports/metrics.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events