Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to select my ScriptRunner scripted (number) field to display as the option within a dashboard pie chart gadget?

Carol Jones August 18, 2016

I'm trying to think of a way to show the satisfaction results within one of our regular dashboards so I've scripted out a field that copies the star values over as numbers.  It works great within a column through filter results, however it's not showing as an available field to utilize within the pie chart gadget on a dashboard.  Is there anything I need to do to include it there?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2016

Pie charts are for discrete values, rather than numbers.

One option is to install https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/sk.eea.jira.natural-searchers/server/overview, then set the indexer for the script field to "Exact Text Searcher (natural)".

You will then be able to use it in the pie chart, but it will prevent you using JQL with numerical comparisons on that field.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events