Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to coax the embedded Crowd in JIRA to synchronize attributes from standalone Crowd?

Graham Bakay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2016

Hi,

So, our standalone Crowd has a bunch of attributes on each user that would be very useful to reference inside of JIRA (either by ScriptRunner or other customization). I rummaged through the Crowd source to find the Directory attribute that should tell a Remote Crowd Directory to synchronize user attributes (userAttributesSyncEnabled found in DirectoryImpl.java). Since JIRA has no method to alter Directory attributes, I just added a row in the database (table cwd_directory_attribute). However, Embedded Crowd in JIRA doesn't seem to take note of it.

I'm actually surprised that this isn't already possible. Does anyone have any ideas how to make Embedded Crowd sync attributes?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Graham Bakay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

This doesn't look promising:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-2417

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events