Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to build a job on all capable agents?

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2015

A customer is looking for a way to build a Bamboo job on every Agent capable of running that job. So not on the first available one.

Is there a way to achieve this?

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2015

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for your question.

Depending on what you are running, you could enable concurrency. Please, refer to Configuring concurrent builds documentation for further information.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2015

thanks for the suggestion I guess this does not guarantee that the build will run on each agent. But I'll look into it

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2015

A job will run only on the first available agent. I am afraid you will have to write a script that executes whatever you want to on all the agent machines!

James Dengel February 9, 2016

Hey Jobin, I too am looking for this as we have an enviroment that we need to roll out to bamboo.

We have a job that test this but we want to deploy it to all agents using bamboo itself.

Would this be a deploy plan ?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events