Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to attach workflow schema with SOAP external service?

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2012

Hi I'm in a process of creating custom environment creation kit for my company, so it will be possible to create a predefined project in jira, in confluence, link them, cvs branch, sync people among all the systems, etc, etc

The part of our normal project jira creation process is assignment of a default workflow schema that fit out organization needs. Is there a way to do that through SOAP (XML-RPC)? I found nothing helpful in atlassian javadoc : http://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/rpc-jira-plugin/latest/index.html?com/atlassian/jira/rpc/soap/JiraSoapService.html

Thanks in advance,

Alex Suslin

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2012

There is no SOAP or REST api for that. Atlassian Command Line Interface might prove helpful in your endeavor. Specifically, createProject supports setting the workflow scheme.

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2012

Thanks Bob, I'm afraid I got that answer... But it is good that you've come up with a solution. Your CLI are extremly helpful... will do that. You are John Skeet for Attlassian products =)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events