Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a version of jjupin plugin which is supported in Jira Data Center?

Nadir MEZIANI August 23, 2016

Hi all

I want to upgrade from JIRA server to JIRA data center, and i don't know if there is a version of JJUPIN plugin which is supported in JIRA data center.

Thanks in advance 

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2016

I can't remember when it was introduced(3.0.0+ for sure), but the latest versions should have support for JIRA DC.

Nadir MEZIANI August 23, 2016

Thank you 

Now as I saw in marketplace  , the latest version of JJUPIN  is 3.0.0. 

We have a commercial license of jjupin , so we have to purchase a new license or upgrade the current license when we will upgare to JIRA data center ? 

Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2016

The last one is 3.0.17(JIRA 6) or 3.1.7(JIRA 7). As long as your license is still active, you can upgrade for free. However, the licensing scheme is different for Data Center, if I'm not mistaken you need one license per JIRA instance.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events