Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a REST API for my.atlassian.com?

Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2016

Hey,

I am managing an Atlassian stack for a larger customer and the number of purchased add-ons is quite large. I have access to all add-on licenses etc with my Atlassian ID at my.atlassian.com but it is quite hard to get a clear overview in this UI. 

I also need to put together various reports for the customer regarding licenses, expiring dates etc. This is a manual task that I really would like to automate as much as possible.

At marketplace.atlassian.com there is a REST API to grab info about plugins, vendors etc and I wonder if there is something similar for my.atlassian.com?

If not, is there any good ideas out there how I can grab the relevant info from my.atlassian.com so that I can create the reports needed?

Thnx in advance!

// Svante

4 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Ed Letifov _TechTime - New Zealand_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2019
0 votes
Joel Suter March 22, 2018

do you know how to do it yet? I am trying the exact same thing for my company.

0 votes
webcitizen-de June 6, 2017

Would be helpful, indeed. :)

0 votes
Philip Wiley July 26, 2016

I have exactly the same question. Svante, did you find any solution? 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events