Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Sonar for Stash REST API documented?

michael_giroux January 28, 2016

Where is the sonar4stash rest api documented?  I see this in my logs:

"GET /rest/sonar4stash/1.0/sonarissues HTTP/1.1"

suggesting there is a rest api.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

Hi,

@Steffen Opel [Utoolity] is right (thank you Steffen for adding the tag!). We have no official API for the plug-in at this moment. The example you used is a way to get all SonarQube issues for the currently shown file in the pull request.

Could you please explain what you would like to have exposed as a REST interface? I guess the plug-in settings would be of interest. Or would you like to have anything else?

There is a feature request already about exposing the plug-ins setting as a REST interface. Please see https://mibexsoftware.atlassian.net/projects/SONAR/issues/SONAR-27.

Best regards,

Michael (main developer of the add-on)

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2016

Given the Sonar for Bitbucket Server (formerly Sonar for Stash) API is not documented in the resp. add-on documentation, I would assume that is an internal API only at this point, i.e. only used by the vendor to back the user interface etc. (I've added the add-on's tag to your question so that someone from Mibex Software might comment on the API's status and roadmap).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events