Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to customise the label generated for meeting notes page created with the "Add Meeting Notes" button?

Bill Donoghoe November 11, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Meeting Notes Blueprint

It would be great to be able to use the Meeting Notes blueprint multiple times within a single space with each set of notes having a different label (e.g. meeting-notes-subject1 and meeting-notes-subject2).

It would be nice to be able to have the "Add Meeting Notes" macro in the Meeting Notes blueprint to prompt the user for the meeting-notes label value when the Meeting Notes page is created.  Then all the meeting notes created using the button could have a custom label.  This label could also be used in the Task Report and Content Report Table macros (in the Meeting Notes template).

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Natasha Liberman March 11, 2017

Would like to request the same, please. Team members keep forgetting to add correct label, and adding one more property (default label) to a button (create from template) would be very helpful. 

Vijaya Bhaskar Pitchailingam October 30, 2017

Was there a response to this problem to assign default label? I'd be interested to know if there is a viable solution to this. Thanks!

0 votes
Curtis Gibson May 5, 2016

My company has decided to put ALL project pages in a single space.  Looks to me like it breaks 80% of Confluence's functionality.  Any workarounds?  Based on the lack of response to the original question I'm guessing this is just how it's going to work for the foreseeable future??

0 votes
Juan Luis de Amaya Robles March 10, 2016

It would be nice to have. I need the same.

No answer to this question?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events