Is it possible to configure more of these fields to be inline editable?

Arnold Schrijver April 3, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the Issue Detail View

Is it possible to configure more of these fields to be inline editable from the detail view on the agile board, e.g. Priority, just like Description field?

I am sure I have seen this before in JIRA, maybe that was in OnDemand. Fields like Priority, Labels and Components would be great time-savers. Don't need to open the Issue page then.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

Fields that can be edited "inline" are the same fields that are present in your issue type screen scheme "Edit Screen"

Arnold Schrijver April 5, 2016

Thanks,

Unfortunately this is not working for me, or I misunderstood your instruction. I am using JIRA 7.1.1. and all screen schemes are still mostly as they come out of the box. So the fields I mentioned are just there.

Just to be sure, I meant editing directly on the issue preview sidebar at the right of the agile board.

DarkyShadoW June 9, 2016

I cant edit priority "inline" but it is presento on my Edit Screen.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2016

Do you mean on the main issue view screen?  (Not the Agile panel or the navigator display, but the plain issue - https://yourjira/browse/ABC-123 )

Kai Angermann June 24, 2016

Hello,

I've got exactly the same quesion as Arnold.

On your board you can type "t" to open a detail view of the chosen issue on the right side of the board.

Currently i can only edit summary and remaining estimate, but i would like to edit all the shown fields

like Labels, Assignee etc:
details.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events