It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is anyone interested in a howto article / demo on integrating a custom php application into crowd?

Hello All,

In the past 2 days I've been busy developing a custom php framework for an internal project which utilizes the pear package Services_Atlassian_Crowd to authenticate against the crowd server. This implementation has not been updated in quite some time and based on my needs I will be reengineering the package including putting together some much needed documentation.

If there is interest in the community I will put togther a quick howto and demo source code for those new to developing SSO aware applications.

Anyone? Beuller?

6 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

Hello Andrew,

yes, I would be interested!

Michael

I definitely could have used this last fall -- I wrote a SOAP based Crowd SSO plugin / module for vBulletin. As an FYI, I started with and modified the code from

http://code.google.com/p/zym/source/browse/trunk/incubator/library/Zym/Service/Atlassian/Crowd.php

and

http://code.google.com/p/zym/source/browse/trunk/incubator/library/Zym/Service/Atlassian/Crowd.php

Cheers,

Jim

Yes, that would be awesome.

it would be purly Awsome if you could release it

looking forward to it

thanks in advanced

Any ETA on this article? I could realy use it right now, I'm having issues with PHP and Crowd REST API.

0 votes
jlarge Atlassian Team Dec 20, 2011

It's been since July for this, but if it's still open, let me know if you'd like to publish this in Atlassian's Crowd Knowledge Base. I'd be happy to help facilitate the process.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

Community showcase
Published in Training & Certification

Introducing Atlassian University Live!

Atlassian University is committed to providing the best training and certification for Atlassian products through on-demand classes, in-person team training, a world-class certification program, and ...

292 views 8 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you