Include Customer Satisfaction Feedback in Emails generated by Script Runner

Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2017

Hi,

Is there a way to do what i mentioned in the subject?

Thanks,

Nir

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2017

I found a solution:

I used JavaScript to take the feedback token using the REST API of Jira.

Once I had the token value in my hands, I put it (using JavaScript) inside a custom field value.

Then I was able to create custom email (using HTML) and use the token from a regular custom field.

Maitrey Patel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2018

Hey Nir,

Which API did you use to get API token? I am not able to get the API to get the token for the specific issue key.

Thanks,
Maitrey Patel

Like Anton_Freebed likes this
Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2018

Hi @Maitrey Patel

This is the API address 

/rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/properties/feedback.token.key

Note that, it's a bit tricky, the token generated only after issue resolved!

If you will try to get the token before, it will return nothing.

If your issue is currently resolved, then for some reason it was unresolved and resolved again, the token will be different then before.

Good luck :)

Maitrey Patel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2018

Thanks Nir,

It worked like a charm!! I forgot to add property. :) Thanks again!!

Cheers,
Maitrey

Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2018

Happy to help :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events