Ideas about ToDo Custom Field

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2013

Hi everyone!

I am going to release new version of https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.todolist

Are there any ideas for new version?

Now I have added new languages support.

ps. it will be free of cource)

-- Andrey

10 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
EL November 7, 2013

How about use the todo list just like a multiple checkbox?

The resultat will be nice on Jira view screen (vertical checkboxes instead of horizontal text)

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2013

Do you mean to add mode: display only resolved checkboxes?

1 vote
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2013

So new version will contain new validators and conditions for fields which will allows to check todo list options.

Also maybe I will add post-function for resolving checkboxes easily.

1 vote
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2013

Hi,

The next release will do with German i18n.

Thanks

1 vote
EL November 3, 2013

Hi Andrey

Great Plugin

Could you change the color of the grey once an item is checked? It is not easy to read with this light grey

How about a darker gray (#808080)

Thanks for your great job

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2013

Done in the latest version. Thanks.

0 votes
TechnicalS April 27, 2014

Hello Andrey,

it is possible to change the colour (yellow) of the ToDo Lists Activity?

The idea of Natalie is very good. That might be too much information when you have 20 or 30 ToDo-Points and only one of these point have been modified.

Best regards

Toni

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2014

Hello Natalie,

Yes, I think it is a good idea

- Andrey

Natalie Wenz April 27, 2014

Do you think this could be a part of your next release?

0 votes
Natalie Wenz April 15, 2014

Is it possible to show only the options that have changed and not all options of the custom field in the ToDo Activity Tab?

0 votes
EL November 18, 2013

Hi when do you plan to add the Task list like in confluence style ?

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2013

Hi! Next Friday

0 votes
EL November 7, 2013

Thank you for your work

0 votes
EL November 7, 2013

I mean something like in confluence (without striketrough)

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2013

Ah. I think I can add option relates to preferred L&F in the next release

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events