Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to use Confluence with Zapier

Gandalf Farnam May 29, 2015

We just started using Confluence for ALL our company documentation, but we still use Zendesk for support ticket management. We are looking for the best way to sync content between Confluence and Zendesk Help Center articles.

It looks like Zapier would do this. JIRA is already available, but Confluence is sadly not an option. Zapier Support said it's definitely possible because you already have a 'very complete API available'. They also said you can add the app to Zapier yourself. Not sure what that involves, but since JIRA is already there, you've got one foot in the door!

Could you give me an idea of when this may be available? It would certainly rock our company socks!

Until then, keep up the good work! I've never seen a documentation program as solid as Confluence.

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
lars matsson April 8, 2016

Yes, this is a stopper in some areas for us. Confluence is a advanced wiki as now for us. One piece is handling of todolists, but with poor functionality we would wish for either better or integration with better tools like todoist or wounderlist.

1 vote
Jonathan Bissell February 25, 2016

This would be amazing

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events