It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am having a problem with Widget Connector and Flickr - the photostream is coming up instead of the photo set. Any help?

Daniel Samuels Apr 20, 2012

Hi, I am having a problem with Flickr and the widget connector.

I am putting photos into set's and then uploading them to different parts of my site and I want each set to only show that set's photo's. This works on the confluence page. However, when you click on a photo in a set and go through to the Flickr site it shows all the photos (from all the set's) instead of taking me just to that set's photo's

Is there a way to make it so even when I click through to the Flickr site it automatically just shows that set's photo's (it is ok if the other photo's are accessible, I just want the set the person is actually looking for to be what comes up automatically)

Anyone know if this is possible? OR can help me make this right?

Thanks,

Daniel

1 answer

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

163 views 21 9
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you