Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I added a branch to review in crucible is there any way to revert this, like delete the branch in review and add a different branch

MukulDhariwal November 17, 2016

I created a new review and used the 'choose branches' option in crucible and selected a git branch. There is no 'delete' Button as such to remove this branch from review. Is there any way to do this ? The reason I am facing issues in this is i usually end up 'sqaushing' most of my commits and I don't see crucible being smart enough to realize that and it shows the squashed commit as a new commit and sometimes misses revisions in this option.? 

So I'd like to delete the branch in review and use the "browse change sets" option and only select the squashed commit against the master branch . 

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2016

Indeed, there is no "Delete branch" button.

However, you can get rid of the added content by one of the following ways:

1. Click "Edit Details" > "Add content" > "Browse changesets" and click "Remove all revisions from review" link. Note: it will delete everything you added to the review.
  2. Click "Edit Details" > "Add content" > "Browse changesets". Now deselect changesets related with a branch you want to delete.
  3. Click "Edit the content in this review" button (it's small button with a pencil located on the header of the file tree panel). Now click "(x)" buttons to delete files.
    Note: in case you'd like to make a bulk delete, I encourage to install this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.fecru.plugins.fecru-batch-frx-management-plugin/server/overview

Blake June 1, 2018

Is there a solution to this, yet? Not being able to click an x button and redo the branch selection on a review is basically a bug... I keep having to abandon reviews and start over...

ajenuance January 31, 2019

> 2 years
Process above results in "number of files included: 0" and the inability to remove re-add branch, it is grey in the select box as already added

This seems like a very basic need for finger-fudge adding the wrong branch

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events