How to: web section/panel inside 'Build Results Summary' page

Christopher Dancy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

Is there any way to get custom content inside the "Build Result" page for a given build? Ideally we wanted something below the comments section. Is something like this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Answer accepted
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

Yes, I think it is possible. You need to add in the atlassian-plugin.xml (I assume we're talking about plugin development here, am I right?) something like:

<web-panel key="chainResultComments" location="chainresult.summary" weight="5">
    <resource name="view" type="freemarker" location="fragments/buildResults/comments.ftl"/>
  </web-panel>

...where 'location' parameter determines the position of your panel in the Bamboo pages (you probably are interested in the 'chainresult.summary' position, or maybe 'jobresult.summary.right', or something similar - I'm not sure where these locations are documented).

How exactly does it work - I don't know as I've never extended Bamboo with an additional panel inside the Build Result pages, but I'm certain it is possible.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events