It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to manage Tempo Workload scheme via REST API?

Is it possible to create and update Tempo workload schemes via REST API?

I need to create new scheme and add member to it.

2 answers

Hi Petr,

this is not possible in the current version of Tempo. 

Workload schemes can only be created and managed in the Tempo Administration. 

In case you are using Tempo Planner on Cloud and do not also use Tempo Timesheets, the current version (3.2.2-AC) does not offer the possibility to create new Workload and Holiday schemes. This will be available in a later release.

Regards,

Susanne

Hi Susanne I need the same (obtain the Workload scheme via REST API).. When you think we can have this functionality?

Best regards

Hi Suzanne, is there a Workload Scheme 'bulk move' feature on the roadmap? We have 2,000 users to move. Any suggestions?

Same here. Approx 1000 'users' out of which we have to move approx 600. There has to be a better solution!

Hello,

If someone's still looking for the answer : it is possible to use Tempo API. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-to-get-Tempo-Workload-scheme-via-REST-API/qaq-p/443831

Regards,

Saloua

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

We want to hear from you! How do you use Slack and Atlassian together?

Hi Everyone! My name is Mina and I am on Atlassian’s Ecosystems Marketing team. Our team is focused on our technology partnerships and marketplace apps. One of Atlassian’s partners is Slack, who ...

107 views 1 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you