It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to make custom JIRA field render correctly in Confluence?

We use Kepler's Custom Field to create some nifty fields that run various SIL scripts.

The issue I have is that on many custom fields they are returning JIRA issue keys, like JIRA-123. In JIRA these are hyper-linked meaning you can click on them to get to the issue. Really handy. 

When I render the custom fields in Confluence using the JIRA filter macro the custom field (and ANY custom field mind you) don't render as hyper-links.

How can I get our custom fields to render in Confluence? It must be possible because the standard fields render correctly in Confluence (like Key, Fixed Version, etc.) .

We have just written SIL, no velocity or anything for the field. 

Attached a screenshot of how things are rendering in Confluence at the moment.:

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 3.25.51 PM.png

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

Any ideas?

Community showcase
Posted in Featured Groups

Mythbusters: I'm too new to contribute to Community

Editor’s note: The Welcome Center is a great place to learn how best to navigate the Atlassian Community. “My question is SO basic. I don’t feel comfortable asking it here.” “I don’t have nearl...

211 views 8 16
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you