Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to list all inline comments in one page with space name

pratikraj11 August 23, 2015

how to list all inline comments according to the page it has and belongs to which space?

5 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2016

A Cloud addon was recently released that would help with this:

See All Unresolved Comments

Not only do you get a counter at the top to see how many unresolved inline comments are in a page, but you can also click to jump directly to the first comment. You can even search (run a report) to see all unresolved comments filtered by space and/or commenting user. For longer pages, there's also an overview report that shows just the headings and the commented text, so you can get a quick overview of what's on any particular page.

0 votes
Andrii Tkachenko _BeastieHut_ June 19, 2019

Hello!

You can also refer to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1219786 plugin to form the table of comments.

Thank you

0 votes
Micha Trautweiler February 6, 2018

Here is a receipe from servicerocket:  https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/REP/List+All+Comments+Including+Unresolved+Inline+Comments

While the steps did not work for me, I just pasted the source and adjusted the scope variable to set the root page in the content reporter macro to fit my needs. Note that this enables you to show inline comments and comments from multiple pages, e.g. a hierarchy of pages.

0 votes
Nguyen Dang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2015
If you mean by Java API, you can do the following:

final
List<Comment> comments = commentManager.getPageComments(pageId, new Date(0));
final List<Comment> inlineComments = new ArrayList<Comment>();
for (final Comment comment : comments)
{
if (comment.isInlineComment())
{
inlineComments.add(comment);
}
/* More over, you can check the status of an inline comment by doing something like this:
comment.getStatus().isDangling()
comment.getStatus().isOpen()
comment.getStatus().isResolved()
comment.getStatus().isReopened()
*/
}
0 votes
Nguyen Dang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2015

You can use /rest/api/content/{id}/child/comment?location=inline&expand=extensions.inlineProperties

For more information: https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/REST/latest/#d3e851

pratikraj11 August 24, 2015

I dnt understand how to use it....

Nguyen Dang
Atlassian Team
August 28, 2015

it's by using the REST API, for Java API, see my answer below

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events