Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert a variable from Confluence blueprint wizard into ri:username element?

Jason Nguyen March 27, 2014

Hey guys I'm stuck on this problem right now. I'm trying to pass a username variable from my Blueprint wizard into a template. To see this variable in the template I just have to say

<at:var at:name="designManagerName"/>

But how would I insert this variable into another element, <ri:user ri:username="admin"/>?

In this case instead of admin I want to put the variable from designManagerName instead.

I'm not that familiar with the markup language but obviously doing something like this doesn't work I guess so does anyone else have any suggestions?

<ri:user ri:username="<at:var at:name="designManagerName"/>"/>

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2014

This might work for you..

<ri:user ri:userkey="<USER KEY>"/>

The USER KEY I gained after editing @mention and then checked the page source code and copied the long sequence out from it..

I am trying to set $documentOwner but I am having trouble setting this even though it works within the built in blueprints.  PAINFUL to say the least...

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events