cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to downdate amps version?

Igor Slinko
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2013

There is something wrong with 4.2.5 amps version. I'm having many function calls underlined red in source code and as consiquence in my plugin code. For example this is how PageUtils.java looks like in IDE:

The problem occured after I ran atlas-update command

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2013

If you are using Eclipse IDE execute "atlas-mvn eclipse:eclipse" again. This will update your Maven repository. After this you should refresh your project in Eclipse IDE.

Igor Slinko
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 11, 2013

Thanks, but I'm using IDEA

jhinch (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2013

In intellij you should just need to open the maven tab on the right hand side and click the reimport button.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events