cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable Google Analytics in pom.xml for Atlassian SDK commands

Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2016

I am using Atlassian SDK to develop plugins for JIRA. When using atlas-run, atlas-package etc. I constantly get a  message that Google Analytics is enabled. And to disable Google Analytics I should add <allowGoogleTracking>false</allowGoogleTracking> to the amps plugin configuration in my pom.xml.

But this configuration of the pom.xml does not work to disable Google Analytics. I still get the same message in the log.

[INFO] --- maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin:6.2.6:run (default-cli) @ projectroletab ---
[INFO] Google Analytics Tracking is enabled to collect AMPS usage statistics.
[INFO] Although no personal information is sent, you may disable tracking by adding &lt;allowGoogleTracking&gt;false&lt;/allowGoogleTracking&gt; to the amps plugin configuration in your pom.xml
[INFO] Sending event to Google Analytics: AMPS:jira - Run

What am I doing wrong? Where is the right place in the pom.xml?

&lt;plugin&gt;
    &lt;groupId&gt;com.atlassian.maven.plugins&lt;/groupId&gt;
    &lt;artifactId&gt;maven-amps-plugin&lt;/artifactId&gt;
    &lt;version&gt;${amps.version}&lt;/version&gt;
    &lt;extensions&gt;true&lt;/extensions&gt;
    &lt;configuration&gt;
        &lt;allowGoogleTracking&gt;false&lt;/allowGoogleTracking&gt;
    &lt;/configuration&gt;
&lt;/plugin&gt;

Here is the full link to the pom.xml https://bitbucket.org/hski/projectroletab-public/src.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Holger

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Petar Petrov (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2016

We've put this in the <configuration> tag of the maven-jira-plugin plugin configuration and it seems to do the job.

barbosa_s_alexandre September 11, 2017

Hi.

Where I can find the right pom.xml? 

I installed the SDK version 6.2.15, and I 'm getting a message "java.net.UnknownHostException: www.google-analytics.com" everytime that I run a command from sdk like atlas-run, atlas-create-jira-plugin, etc...

Which pom.xml should I change? 

Regards.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events