Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create or modify variables for blueprints

Cedric DEVAUX September 3, 2014

Hi all,

I want to modify the blueprint "meeting notes" in order to adapt of corporate identity.

I edit the blue prints and re-used the variable $documentOwner to have the author of the meetings note.

But it appears: "<li><p><ac:link><ri:user ri:username="p-Cedric.Devaux" /></ac:link></p></li><li><p><ac:placeholder ac:type="mention">@mention a person to add them as an attendee and they will be notified.</ac:placeholder></p></li>"

I suppose the variable is defined with username and the phrase: "@mention a person to add them as an attendee and they will be notified."

I don't find anymore how to set variable's value or create a new one.

So my question is how to set the value of this variable or how to create new variable and set value.

Thank you all!

Cedric

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2016

Hi Cedric,

Our Add-on Page Tree Creator works a bit different than the Confluence blueprints / templates. The PTC-templates are based on normal confluence pages and therefore creating a PTC-template is as simple as creating a Confluence page. Of course you could start creating your PTC-blueprint based on an existing Confluence page.

Try our Live Examples (no registration needed).

Marketplace link: Page Tree Creator.

Regards,
Stephan

0 votes
Julia Wester [Wittified]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2014
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events