cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Custom field date picker to appear as Month-Year

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2013

How to change default datepicker template to appear as Month-Year view only .

below is the template file for detault date picker custom field:

##disable_html_escaping() TODO REENABLE
$!{auiparams.put("controlHeaderClass", "aui-field-datepicker")}
#customControlHeader ($action $customField.id $customField.name $fieldLayoutItem.required $displayParameters $auiparams)
## Show the use checkbox field to use the current date/time when configuring the field in the admin section.
#if ($displayParameters.defaultScreen)
    <input class="text medium-field datepicker-input" id="$customField.id" name="$customField.id" type="text" value="$!value" />
    <a href="#" id="${customField.id}-trigger" title="$i18n.getText('date.picker.select.date')">
        <span class="aui-icon icon-date">$i18n.getText('date.picker.select.date')</span>
    </a>
    #datePopup(${customField.id} "${customField.id}-trigger" $dateTimeFormat $dateFormat $timeFormat $dateTimePicker $currentMillis $currentCalendar)
    <div class="checkbox field-default">
        #if($dateTimePicker)
            #set ($labelText = $i18n.getText('date.picker.config.default.datetime'))
        #else
            #set ($labelText = $i18n.getText('date.picker.config.default.date'))
        #end
        <input#if ($customField.customFieldType.isUseNow($config)) checked="checked"#end class="checkbox" id="useCurrentDate" name="useCurrentDate" type="checkbox" value="true" />
        <label for="useCurrentDate">${labelText}</label>
    </div>
#else
    <input class="text medium-field datepicker-input" id="$customField.id" name="$customField.id" type="text" value="$!value" />
    <a href="#" id="${customField.id}-trigger" title="$i18n.getText('date.picker.select.date')">
        <span class="aui-icon icon-date">$i18n.getText('date.picker.select.date')</span>
    </a>
    #datePopup(${customField.id} "${customField.id}-trigger" $dateTimeFormat $dateFormat $timeFormat $dateTimePicker $currentMillis $currentCalendar)
#end
#customControlFooter ($action $customField.id $fieldLayoutItem.fieldDescription $displayParameters $auiparams)
$!{auiparams.clear()}

I need to create custom field which can show only Month-Year instead of date.

Thank You

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2013

i m still looking on this.. any one possible solution ?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events