How to back-up content from Brikit (trial version) to run on live server?

Glady James February 26, 2016

I am currently using Brikit (Trial version) and have the content running in EC2 instance. I want the same content to run in a Live server.

Is there any mechanism through which I can back up the whole data (images + custom CSS) that is in Brikit (Trial Version) so I can deploy the same in Live server.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheerz!

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2016

As Ricardo notes, this really is a breeze. I've done it a couple times. The theme can be downloaded as a ZIP and "Architect" pages can be transferred any way that Confluence pages can be moved. (Copy paste, export import, etc)

2 votes
Ricardo Martins February 26, 2016

Hi Glady,

If you just want to save your theme, you can do so by downloading it and then uploading it in your new instance:

Otherwise, you can backup the contents of your <Confluence Home Directory>/brikit directory and copy them to the new instance.

Please note that if you have made changes to the architect pages you will have to export them and import them to the new instance as well:

Let us know if you have any other questions

Cheers,
Ricardo 

Glady James February 29, 2016

@Ricardo Martins - I don't see upload and download option in my Brikit (Trial version) under footer section. Let me know, how to upload/download the page here.

Thanks in advance

Ricardo Martins February 29, 2016

Hi Glady,

I don't see your screenshot but the Download/Upload option should be available when you open the designer under Theme > Manage Themes > Installed Themes. In that new panel there should be three icons in the top right corner: Download Theme, Copy Theme, and Upload Theme.

Cheers,
Ricardo 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events