Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a searchable serial number to a page title in Confluence 4.0?

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2011

How can I automatically add unique serial numbers to page titles in a space (the existing unique page ID would be fine) and be able to find a page by searching for its serial number?

My previous question wasn't quite specific enough:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/20344/how-to-add-a-serial-issue-number-to-a-page-in-confluence-4-0

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2011

No suggestions on this one? Displaying the pageID is simple enough, but it doesn't turn up in search results.

0 votes
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2011

Nothing was wrong with the answer. My question was just too vague.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2011

Could you explain what was wrong with the answers you previously? Ideally on that thread. A new thread is likely to attract the same responses and questions, because there's no history here.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events