Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to achieve same look and feel for Web-Items in "Space Admin"

Thomas Fritz February 28, 2012

I have added a section and item under "space admin". I have an XWork Action with a velocity template.

In my velocity template i added '<meta name="decorator" content="atl.admin" />' but this adds the admin decorator. atl.global and the others are wrong too. So, how can i achieve the same look and feel for custom configuration items under "space admin"?

Kind regards

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2012

Take a look at the spaceusage.action of the Viewtracker Plugin. The following files are important:

Hope this helps

Thomas Fritz February 29, 2012

Thank you! That was exactly what i was searchin for,

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2012

As far as I know, the only thing you need to do is to use the /admin/* namespace for your action. Here is an example:

<xwork key="yourplugin-xwork-actions" name="Yourplugin XWork Actions">
	<package name="yourplugin-admin" extends="default" namespace="/admin/plugins/yourplugin">
    	<default-interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />

<action name="youraction" class="com.example.confluence.plugins.action.YourAction">
        	<result name="success" type="velocity">/templates/youraction.vm</result>
    	</action>
	</package>
    <description>Your description here.</description>
</xwork>

Hope this helps

Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 29, 2012

Sorry, didn't read your question correctly. This answers is only for global admin section.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events