Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I specify the local Maven Repository location the Atlassian SDK uses?

Jim Bethancourt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2012

I develop software other than Atlassian plugins with Maven 2/3 and I'd like to be able to store the Atlassian artifacts in my local repository instead of the repository directory in the SDK to avoid duplication on my hard drive.

Looking at http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-maven.html it looks like I would need to add the

<localRepository>~/.m2/repository</localRepository>

element to the settings.xml file in SDK_DIR/apache-maven/conf, but that didn't seem to work.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jim Bethancourt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2012

Specify the location explicity - e.g.

<localRepository>C:/path/to/my/repository</localRepository>

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2012

Is this really needed, it seems "extremly unportable".

0 votes
Jim Bethancourt
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2012

Looking at http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-maven.html it looks like I would need to add the

<localRepository>~/.m2/repository</localRepository>

element to the settings.xml file in SDK_DIR/apache-maven/conf, but that didn't seem to work.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events