Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make the "Create KB Article" button show in JIRA Service Desk project? (v3.2.6)

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2017

The "Create KB Article" button is not (and never has been) showing in my Service Desk Project. How can I make this feature show that button? It would be super helpful! 

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2017

I do have all the right permission. I'm an admin, service desk agent, confluence admin and granted myself the rights to do anything. It's still not showing the button. Weird. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2017

Admin doesn't matter here, did you check the Confluence space is linked to the KB space in the Service Desk project, and that you have "create" in the space?

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2017

Confluence is linked to the Knowledge Base. With Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v7.2.6) it seems like that "Create KB Article" liink is showing in a different location.

1. Go into the Service Desk Request
  2. Go to the "Activiy" tab on the bottom of the page
  3. Go over to "Confluence"
  4. There is a link that says "Create Page in Confluence" 
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2017

Make sure you have Confluence set up, the service desk project pointed to the right Confluence space, and your agents have create/edit rights in that Confluence space so they can create the pages

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events