Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access Release Notes HTML data VIA JIRA API?

Darius Castillo July 10, 2015

How do I access Release Notes HTML data VIA JIRA API?

My plans are to set up an automation to display release notes in a zen desk help center article.

5 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

You're better off just writing a REST Query for your release and asking for the fields you want, assembling your final HTML yourself. What sort of query do you need to have to find your issues? What do you want the final HTML to look like?

0 votes
Darius Castillo July 16, 2015

How Do I write a REST Query? Can you point me in the right direction?

0 votes
Darius Castillo July 16, 2015

How Do I write a REST Query? Can you point me in the right direction?

0 votes
Darius Castillo July 14, 2015

I want to be able to make calls to JIRA API and loop through each Project > Version > Release Notes and display the release notes on an external website. Setting up an automation.

Whenever a new release note is added, I want the external website to automatically call a 'GET' request to retrieve the data and display it in HTML.

0 votes
Darius Castillo July 14, 2015

I want to be able to make calls to JIRA API and loop through each Project > Version > Release Notes and display the release notes on an external website. Setting up an automation. Whenever a new release note is added, I want the external website to automatically call a 'GET' request to retrieve the data and display it in HTML.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events