Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make Tempo Plugin work together with RoleBasedEstimation Plugin?

Patrick Fehr March 23, 2016

We recently bought the RoleBasedEstimation plugin.

But we found that this is a big problem since there is no possible integration with our other plugin in Use: Tempo.

Most users log their time via tempo timesheet. However there we cannot display the RoleBasedEstimation Worklog fields by roles.

If we can't find help we will need to step back from this purchase which I really want to avoid because the plugin would make our lifes much easier.

Thank you for your reply in advance

Patrick from xtendx

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Deleted user April 24, 2016

According to the release notes for add-ons version 1.7, it is now compatible with Tempo:

Original Only mode lets user to track original estimates of issues through roles and still able to log and track time through Tempo Timesheets plugin.

1 vote
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

Hi Patrick

I have requested that the owners of this software (hamish@adweb.com.au) take a look at this and provide an update. They will have to support the Tempo team roles for the plugins to co-operate.

Best regards,

Heiða

Tempo

0 votes
Steven Hensgen May 11, 2016

As Patrice has responded the plugin is now compatible with Tempo, providing the following functionality:

• Multiple Assignee's Custom Field based on Project Roles; and
  • Multiple Original Estimates based on Project Roles;

However we are still investigating a way to incorporate worklogs attributed to specific Project Roles (which allows the remaining estimates to be Project Role specific also).  

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events