Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download all the attachments resulting from space attachment macro filter?

Sheena Mclennan November 10, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Space Attachments Macro

How can I download all the attachments resulting from space attachment macro filter?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2016

That option is only available for a single page's attachments.

Either:

• Duplicate all the space attachments onto a single page, possibly in a different space or with a label that can be filtered out
  • Create and attach your own .ZIP and offer a link to download it (which I have done in the past)
Sheena Mclennan November 14, 2016

Thanks Milo - how can I duplicate all space attachments onto a single page using a label to filter? - that sounds like a useful suggestion but cant see how to achieve it

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2016

What I meant is that if decide to duplicate all the attachments onto a single page in the same space, you can use labels to specify which attachments appear in different Attachment macros so as to control what will be included in the Download All .ZIP.

If your attachments are well titled, you can also use RegEx to control which attachments appear in the Attachments macro.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events