How can I donate money from 10 and 25 user add-on licenses to Charity?

Mike Ray [Adaptavist] July 24, 2013

Hi all,

there are a few Paid via Atlassian add-ons in the marketplace that donate the income from some license tiers directly to the Room to Read charity.

I've had a quick scan of the Marketplace FAQ's but I can't find out how to do this, could someone point me in the right direction please?

thanks,

Mike

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
m
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2013

Mike,

You probably need to direct this to the Marketplace team for an official answer. As I understand it, any money you receive for a tier goes through regular Atlassian Marketplace vendor channels. There is a percentage charged as per the Atlassian vendor agreement before money is paid out to you. If your company then decides to take the monies received and give it to charity, that is entirely your call.

Mary

0 votes
m
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2013

Atlassian won't collect and donate on your behalf. You can manually do this on your own.

Mike Ray [Adaptavist] July 25, 2013

Thanks for the quick response Mary. Can you confirm if Atlassian would still take a 25% royalty from the tiers that we opt to donate to charity?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events